Thursday, November 19, 2015

Learn Something New Everyday...

I am a little late in the game posting this layout but it's my blog and I'll do as I please! LOL

I designed this layout a few months ago using the Back to School FREE cut file from Paper Issues and the October Afternoon Summertime line.


I also sneaked a few Color Cast Designs bits in here and there including these acrylic and wood veneer words. "Hello" is from the Bloom set, "me today" is from the Embellish Me Neutral set and "my everyday," is from the Here and Now set.


I bunched together some more Color Cast Designs wood veneers from the Currently set with the October Afternoon stickers here.


I love this photo of my sister living life and doing what she loves to do -- and how adorable is that big baby llama?!?


Here is a close up of the file created by the ever talented Danielle de Konink.


Thank you for stopping by to take a look today. Be sure to drop by the Paper Issues shop to download all teh FREE files!


No comments:

Post a Comment