Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Summer Vibes Right Now

Hello! Today I am teaming up with some of the other design team ladies over on the Paper Issues blog for a Simple Stories Summer Vibes product spotlight!

As soon as I saw the Shine On patterned paper featuring the sun rays and bokeh I knew that I had to feature that print as my background!


This layout was screaming for some gold acrylic from Color Cast Designs (my favorite!) and I used the Summer Vibes chipboard frames to highlight the "right now" sentiment!


I love the Summer Vibes Bits & Pieces die cut pack! There is so much goodness in there! I used the "<3 this" speech bubble, the little scalloped edge border with the heart and the "Hello There, Summer" banner from the die cut pack! Truth be told, I wanted to use, like, 47 more of the die cuts but I had to restrain myself! Also, pictured more closely below are the new acrylic Iridescent Stars from Color Cast designs. These have quickly become one of my new favorites!


Another one of my must-haves from any Simple Stories line is the expressions sticker sheet! I cannot resist the multiple alphabets AND the expressions on each sheet!


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look!

As always you can use the code "becky" for 20% off your entire order from Paper Issues and/or 10% off your entire order from Color Cast Designs EVERY DAY!!





1 comment:

  1. Love how you centralized your design and made the background paper shine, Becky! This is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete