Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Two-Fer Tuesday Debut...

Hello, today I have a new blog feature up on the Paper Issues blog called, Two-Fer Tuesday

I, for one, have never lost the love for a 2-pager! That is how I learned to scrapbook years ago and about 85% of the layouts that I still do in our family albums are two pages!


This month I am using the Life Documented line from Simple Stories and the felt bows from Bella Blvd for these family bowling photos!

Be sure to stop by the Paper Issues blog to check out all the details!


You can pick up the Life Documented line in the Paper Issues shop as well as all of the most current scrapbook goodies and take 20% off your entire order using the code, "Becky." Don't forget that Paper Issues offers FREE domestic shipping on orders over $60 (after all discounts are applied).

No comments:

Post a Comment