Saturday, May 9, 2015

This Moment. Right Now...

Elle's Cienna is by far my favorite line from Elle's to date! I love the soft colors and how perfectly well this line, although Valentine's day theme inspired, really works with so many themes!


For this double page layout I started with a blank white background as my canvas and I really wanted to keep the focus on these gorgeous photos by Ford Family Photography of my sister's gorgeous family!


I added pops of the Cienna patterned papers to border my photos using a 2 1/2" circle punch.


Then I picked through the embellishments from the line, my beloved collection of paper bows and some of my Color Cast Designs wood veneers to embellish here and there as I saw fit!


I love how this page came out!


Thank you for stopping by and taking a look today!


No comments:

Post a Comment