Sunday, May 3, 2015

Swag Bag meets Snarky Stamps...


I put together this layout of our crazy neighbor enjoying a refreshing brewsky on our new lawn. Using the March Swag Bag and the Freaking Sentiments Stamps from Snarky Stamps sold exclusively by Paper Issues, I was perfectly able to convey my thoughts upon seeing this photo posted to our neighborhood Facebook page via this layout. My neighbors are freaking AWE-some!!!


I love that there was a half sheet of stickers from Bella Blvd in this month's kit! These black and white sentiments work so well with everything! 


I had to sneak in some of the acrylic ampersands from Color Cast Designs that I adore, otherwise everything else on this layout is from the Swag Bag. No page is complete without an &! 


I used the new hombre inks from Hero Arts to stamp my title! I. So in love with how it came out. I added some hand doodling and called it done! 


Even this speech bubble die cut from the swag bag worked perfectly with my "WTF" theme! LOL 


Thank you for stopping by to take a look today! 





1 comment:

  1. This cracked me up!! Love everything about this layout!! Hilarious picture and the colors are nice and bright!

    ReplyDelete