Sunday, May 10, 2015

Scraplift Sunday...

Happy Mother's day! Coincidentally it's also Scraplift Sunday over at the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group! If you're not a member, add yourself right now for instant inspiration, fun events and scrappy chat all week long! 

This week we picked Devra Hunt's Swag Bag layout from this Paper Issues blog post as inspiration! 

 I lifted Devra's layout  for the left side of my page and added on a second page for this 2-page spread of my niece! Yes! I am still working on her baby book but I'm nearly done! 


I used Heidi Swapp's latest collection, Wanderlust, for this layout. The jewel tones paired perfectly with these photos by Ford Family Photography.  


I broke out a collection of my favorite Thickers for a looooooong title! I love to mix and max my Thickers - it makes me happy!


Even a few Swag Bag bits made it onto this layout, like this chipboard "favorite" frame from the February Swag Bag! 


I love these little paper clip flags from the collection as well as the die cut flowers included with the Wanderlust Flea Market Pouch


With some final touches from my stash, including the pink doilie and the kraft paper bows, I called this one finished! Nine photos in all! BOOM! 

Thank you for stopping by for a look at all the details! 

You can pick up the Wanderlust collection and all of the latest and greatest collections from your favorite manufacturers from Paper Issues at 20% off using the code "Becky." PLUS, free domestic shipping on orders over $60 (after all discounts applied). 


No comments:

Post a Comment