Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cut it out Saturday...

Hello! There is a new FREE cut file up on the Paper Issues blog created by Jen Chapin this morning and I lurve it a lot! 


I used the navy constellation paper from Dear Lizzy's Hello Beautiful paired with the gold foil cardstock from Fancy Pants and I really love the results!

I added a title cut out from gold vellum on my Silhouette, some scraps of patterned paper from my stash and a glassine bag as layers under and around this sweet photo of Olivia fast asleep on Lily's pillow! 



I am also deeply in love with the new Bella Blvd fabric bows! You need them all! In every color! Trust me!  


Be sure to check out the FREE files section of the Paper Issues shop for more awesome cut files, printables and sketches


No comments:

Post a Comment