Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Project Life...not just for pockets...

Sherri Funk is putting the Spotlight on Project Life today over on the Paper Issues Blog and I played along! I don't do traditional PL, but I love to incorporate all the cute cards in my regular scrapbooking!


These cards are all from the Be Fearless themed card pack. I love the gold glitter accents! 


I also used some Twine + Ink gold puffy heart stickers and some Evalicious wood veneer to embellish the LO! 



Be sure to check out what the rest of the Paper Issues DT did with their PL cards over on the Paper Issues Blog!

Finally, should you need to stock up on the latest Project Life goodies you can use the code "Becky" for 20% off your entire order + free shipping on orders over $60 after discounts are applied.


No comments:

Post a Comment