Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Gobble...Gobble...

I am exactly 2 years behind in my scrapbooking which is why I am scrapbooking Thanksgiving 2012 -- I can't possibly be the only one! I'll admit, putting together this layout is making me hungry! I cannot wait until next Thursday! We are hosting dinner at our house this year and I absolutely love having a house full of friends and family to laugh, drink, eat and celebrate with! The holidays are my absolute favorite!


I put together this layout with an older fall line from Bella Blvd and the NEW wood veneer turkeys from Color Cast Designs! How freaking cute is this guy...? 


This guy comes in either birch (pictured) or cherry and the more you order -- the cheaper they are! Also, don't forget to use the code "Rebmnmny," for 10% off your entire order! 

Check out these adorable place settings that Jessica Upton, owner of Color Cast Designs, will be setting her Thanksgiving table with this year! She glued mini clothes pins on the backs of each turkey and clipped them to her cloth napkins! What a DARLING idea! 






1 comment: