Thursday, October 30, 2014

My First Official Paper Issues Blog Post...

Oh. My. Goodness. I am up on the Paper Issues Blog today with my FIRST post a Creative Team Member!

I'm highlighting both a double- and single-page layout below that I put together with Gramercy Road from Gossamer Blue; my go-to line this fall! These are our family photos* taken last November and this line was TOO perfect for them! I absolutely adore the mix of traditional and non-traditional colors in this fall line -- especially the navy and pink -- and the leaf die cuts are my FAVORITE!    








If you haven't already gotten your hands on this line, make sure you check it out in the Paper Issues Shop and use the code, "Becky," for 20% off your order!


*Photos taken by Keri Hughes




No comments:

Post a Comment