Monday, October 20, 2014

Get Inspired...

There is an all new feature up on the Paper Issues blog today; Pinspire Me Monday! Corri Garza selected this inspiring Pin for her layout over at Paper Issues and I decided to play along with a layout of my own!


I found some perfect Mr. Huey's in my stash to try a new technique with - I NEVER water color on my layouts and I figured this was as good of time as any to give it a go!


....And....I am actually very pleased with the results!





 My sister's family is just so gorgeous!

I used Mr. Huey's from Studio Calico and acrylic and wood embellishments from Color Cast Designs on this LO!

Head over to the Paper Issues Blog to see how other PI girls were inspired by Corri's Pin and if you need anything from the shop, use the code "Becky" for 20% off! 


No comments:

Post a Comment