Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Family is Forever...

Today over on the Paper Issues blog Sherri Funk is putting the spotlight on Gossamer Blue! I recently put together the "Greige" 4x4 Instagram album from We R Memory Keepers using the Gramercy Road line by One Little Bird for Gossamer Blue and I wanted to play along with Sherri and highlight this line today as well!

Gramercy Road is literally my favorite line this Fall! Warning; this post is VERY photo heavy! In this mini I put together a collection of our 2013 family photos taken by the talented Mrs. Keri Hughes and Gramercy Road worked so perfectly for these photos! These mini albums go together so, so, so fast and I absolutely loved how this turned out!
















This 4x4 album size is thebomb.com -- LOVE THEM!!

Thank you for stopping by today and remember, if you need to get your hands on this line use code "Becky" at the Paper Issues shop for 20% off your entire order! Paper Issues has both the We R 4x4 Albums and all of the new Gossamer Blue lines in stock!

4 comments:

  1. Becky this is totally amazing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You killed this album Becky, I love every little bit of it! And thanks for the link to PI, and to me also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brag away, girl that album seriously rocks!

    ReplyDelete