Thursday, October 16, 2014

Color Cast Designs Debut...

To my total delight I was chosen for a second Design Team; Color Cast Designs by owner Jessica Upton! She makes the most adorable little bits from wood and acrylic!


 I received my first order of goodies today and I couldn't help but break out my showing machine, some of my favorite fall papers from American Crafts (that I have been hoarding) and the leaves and sentiment from the Color Cast Designs Fall kit to make this fall themed card!




Ladies, how CUTE is this fall acrylic and wood embellishment kit? These fall bits are the perfect size for cards and layouts but would also be AWESOME in your PL pocket pages - especially the wood pieces! You can get this kit HERE; and if you use the code "Rebmnmny," you will get 10% off your entire order!







No comments:

Post a Comment