Monday, October 29, 2012

See, I scrapbook the kids too...not JUST the dogs!

~Learning to Ride~

I am IN LOVE with this layout. You know when you put together a layout, step back, look it over and think to yourself, "I really outdid myself this time!"

This layout was TOTALLY one of those moments. It just all came together thanks in part to the Studio Calico Summer of '69 kit! Really pleased with this one, AND it's not even of my dogs!

The journaling reads, "Connor got a bike from Santa for Christmas 2011 and he had a really hard time working through his frustrations to learn to ride until he realized he wouldn't get to ride bikes with us during our summer camping trip! He learned w/in the week! Now we can't keep him off!"

Nothing like threatening your child into learning to ride a bike with the fear of being abandoned at camp in the middle of the woods!!! Ahhh parenthood, how fun are you??




No comments:

Post a Comment