Friday, July 20, 2012

Elmwood Park Kit from Studio Calico

I got to break out my July Kit, Elmwood Park, from Studio Calico and do some cropping this week already. I love how my layouts from the Studio Calico kits come together so easily, especuially when I am doing a challenge. I pulled elements from Elmwook Park main kit as well as the Four Square and Capture the Flag add-ons and I was inspired by the weekly challenge to use flags, banners and buttons.

I just love this picture of Anson, Olivia and Nikki napping on the couch on a lazy day at home.


I have a new found love for washi tape, pictured here at the bottom is the October Afternoon washi tape from the 9 to 5 Line (green chevrons with the Date), that I stamped with the Amy Tangerine date stamp. As you can see, my washi tape collections is growing rapidly...


No comments:

Post a Comment